Thursday, February 01, 2007

New Books and a New Site

It has been a great week. First, my very first copies of Prom Crashers arrived on Monday! That means it's finally a real book, and will be in stores so, so soon (Feb. 28 officially, but sometimes they sneak them out a little early). I really love this book, and can't wait to hear what people think. I will, of course, let you all know when I first see it in stores - if you see it before I do, please let me know where you spotted it!

Also on Monday night, I launched my website redesign! I posted a fun poll (it's not all-inclusive...so don't be sad if your favorite Ro Com isn't on this list), some links to some author friends' sites, and an excerpt from Prom Crashers on the Books page - please swing by and check it all out: www.erindowning.com!


Finally...just a reminder that a bunch of us will be at the Park Slope Barnes & Noble on February 12 - come say hello!


Later,
Erin.

6 comments:

Micol Ostow said...

Fun news! I'll definitely post a link on my page.

Aimee Friedman said...

Erin,
I was in the Park Slope B&N last night and saw PROM CRASHERS on an adorable Romantic Comedy end-cap. Looks great! And I can't wait for 2/12...

Little Willow said...

Hurrah for the imminent release of PC and the updated site (still purple, yay). Thanks for the link. I'll have to go back and add in the chapter title playlist.

Niki Burnham said...

Hey Erin! LOVE the Dancing Queen playlist!!!

Can't wait to see you at Park Slope's B&N next month...and hope to see lots of readers, too. This is going to be a BLAST!!

Erin said...

Thanks for the site visits, everyone! Aimee: I can't believe you spotted Prom Crashers! Thanks so much for letting me know...maybe it's early publicity for the event at that B&N next week, because I haven't seen it anywhere else. Hooray!
E.

K said...

Prom crashers? What a cute title. Definitely worth looking for. I'll check it out in my bookstore this week.