Thursday, May 14, 2009

Drive Me Crazy!

Hey hey! Contest Alert!

In less than 3 weeks, DRIVE ME CRAZY, my next Simon Pulse Romantic Comedy will be on shelves. Exclamation point. I am SO excited about this release, since it's about all my favorite things: summer love and the lake and a hilarious road trip and, of course, friends.

To celebrate the release, I want to give 3 lucky winners a signed copy of Drive Me Crazy AND Prom Crashers or Dancing Queen - your choice.

HOW DO YOU WIN? Send me an email at erin (at) erindowning.com and tell me what your favorite romantic comedy book is (by any author), and a teeny little explanation of why you like it. I will draw 3 winners on June 2, when Drive Me Crazy officially goes on sale.



PS: I might post some of the responses here, to butter up my fellow authors' egos. We'll see.

Later,
E.

4 comments:

Jennifer Echols said...

I'm going to be first in line to buy this book. I love Dancing Queen and Prom Crashers so much!

magaly-guerrero said...

I just sent my email and my fingers are crossed!

Debbie Rigaud said...

Erin, this sounds like it's gonna be another cool book. Can't wait to read it!

Angel said...

i loved dancing queen and prom crashers. they were really good. i am so going to read drive me crazy.