Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy anniversary Lori!

Memorial Day weekend is coming up, and you know what that means. This Friday marks the beginning of the action in The Boys Next Door!

To celebrate, I’m giving away five copies of my books. You choose whether you’d like a copy of The Boys Next Door or Major Crush. All you have to do is be one of the first five people to e-mail me at echolsjenn@yahoo.com with the correct answer to ONE of the following questions:

1. What’s the piece of jewelry that appears on the cover of Major Crush, who is wearing it, and why is it important to the story?

OR

2. What’s the piece of jewelry that appears on the cover of The Boys Next Door, who is wearing it, and why is it important to the story?

No, the question you answer doesn't have to be about the book you want. Yes, I have taught English before. Why do you ask?

And, oh--if you live in L.A. (Lower Alabama) and you’re a teen interested in writing, come see me at the Autauga-Prattville Public Library from 1 to 3 p.m. on June 18 for a creative writing workshop, courtesy of my friend Barbara the Awesome YA Librarian.
Update June 13, 2008: The contest is over. Congratulations to the winners, and thanks for playing! Be sure to visit my website at www.jennifer-echols.com for lots more giveaways when my next book comes out in March 2009.

No comments: