1. You have stopped calling your critique partner three times a day to whine about the plot.
2. Way too much caffeine.
3. You can't sleep. (I wonder why?)
4. 4:30 a.m. After tossing and turning all night, you don't wake up when your husband gets ready for work.
5. 6:30 a.m. You realize your son has no clean jeans to wear to school. Frantic laundry! [Incidentally, this is the only time in your life you will read the phrase "frantic laundry."]
6. 10:30 a.m. M&M cookies.
7. 1 p.m. Starbucks pumpkin cream cheese muffin!
8. When your husband returns from work, he looks you up and down and says, "Taken to wearing our sweat suits out in public, have we?"
9. Aaaarrrrrrg, I know #9 was the most important one but I CAN'T REMEMBER!!! Ask me next week when the novel is done.
A "Go Jenn go!" would be appreciated.