Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Love Off Limits hits shelves!

I think the last time I posted on the Simon Pulse ro com blog was when I had just finished writing Love Off Limits, and now it's available to purchase! Yes, time has totally escaped me. You're probably wondering why I've been a ghost around here. Well, I had another baby girl late last year. When you have two children under the age of three time moves differently. It flies. And two little ones are plenty enough to keep anyone away from their favorite blog let alone a hair salon, the grocery store -- even my own front yard most days. It has been a whirlwind and I can hardly believe that Love Off Limits is in bookstores!
I'm really proud of this book. It's full of irony and a little scandal too -- juicy. Natalie Dean, the heroine of my story, is leading a double life. By day, she is a secret columnist for the romance section of her school newspaper, dishing out sound advice for the romantically wounded and conflicted on campus. By night, she seeks help for her own love life on a popular love advice website. Why is she seeking advice? Because she has a whopper of a crush on her boyfriend's best friend, and doesn't know how to handle this impossible situation. I don't want to give away too much more, but I hope you all enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed writing it.
Okay, I should really go help my husband. I think he might be using the dust buster to remove food from my child's hair.

3 comments:

ReggieWrites said...

CONGRATS! I live in the Philippines so it isn't released here yet...I'm going to get it as soon as it does!!!

Ms. Yingling said...

Thanks for the heads up! I have added it to my purchasing list! You are amazing to have two small children AND write.

Serina said...

I so copped it! =P It's an awesome book!!! I'm jealous of her hair! XD And the quiz was REALLY good! Okay, I better stop talking about this or more spoilers might spill...