Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Book Signing!

I am excited and nervous, because this weekend I have a book signing in my hometown - Duluth, MN. If by any chance any of you are in the Northland, swing by to say hello: Sunday, November 17 at 1 pm.

In the meantime, I'm hoping for a little advice from my fellow Ro Com authors about what to do and what not to do at a reading/signing event? Any horror stories of a signing-gone-wrong?

On second thought, don't tell me...hold the scary stuff until Sunday afternoon when I don't need to worry about it anymore. I can't wait!

Erin.

2 comments:

Jennifer Echols said...

Do you have stickers? Make sure you have "signed by the author" stickers. I keep forgetting mine & I have to bum them from Kelley St. John.

Also, do not misspell your own name, because then you have to buy that book so the reader can buy another. This is not a horror story. I'm just sayin'.

Micol Ostow said...

Write and let us know how it went!