Monday, March 03, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century

Inspired by my fellow Ro-Com Writers, I too have joined the current century and launched a website at http://www.jamieponti.com/. I have gone the bargain basement route and been my own webmaster. (What's that they say about people who serve as their own lawyer? I think it holds true for webmastering as well.) In doing so I spent a lot of time traveling up and down the links to your right visiting the sites of the other Ro-Commas. I have to say that I'm impressed, and not just with your on-line selves. As I've tooled around your cyber worlds, I've gotten the faintest glimpse of your human sides as well. It's an interesting group to be a part of. I look forward to our ever entwining digital world of YA Fiction. I'm planning to add links to your personal sites from mine just as soon as I can get my webmaster to

1 comment:

Kelly McClymer said...

Better your own webmaster than to have your son as webmaster (between work, college classes, and applying for internships...I'm never updated). He claims he'd do it if I gave him content. But I think that's complete balderdash -- he should read my mind.

Kelly