Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Hello!

Many thanks to Jenn for the excellent idea of a RoCom blog. Since my own experiences in romance are mostly of the comedic variety, I was drawn to this series since its inception. 30 GUYS was based loosely on a game friends and I would play whenever we were going through a dating dry spell: force yourself to talk to a brand new guy a day. It was harder (for me, at least) than it sounds!

GETTIN' LUCKY, which comes out this April, is about a karmic-obsessed girl who discovers that her boyfriend has been cheating on her with her best friend. Needless to say, she ditches them both, and finds new friends in the form of a weekly just-for-fun poker night (did I mention she lives in Las Vegas?). Of course, just when it seems like things are turning around for Cass, her boyfriend tries to horn in on her game--and all bets are off....

Thanks again to those of you who read 30 GUYS, and I hope you keep an eye out for LUCKY and all of the other fabulous books in these series.

1 comment:

Jennifer Echols said...

In honor of GETTIN' LUCKY, I just added a hit counter that looks like a slot machine. ;)