Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I Heart December



I have a lot to be happy about right now.

1. For one, it's snowing like crazy--the picturesque kind of snowstorm you see on Christmas cards. I'm eager to take advantage of living close to 3 ski mountains and get my snowboard wet.


2. I'm finished with my Christmas shopping.


3. My family is healthy. And it looks like my oldest son got through his terrible tripping-on-ice incident without a single scar.


4. My parents and sister are coming to visit soon. I'm so excited to see them!


5. Dec. 21 is the one-year anniversary of the sale of my first novel, THE SECRET LIFE OF A TEENAGE SIREN.


6. Dec. 26 is the Official Book Launch date for the aforementioned book. (That's 1 week from today!)


7. Dec. 29 is the Official Book Launch Party, hosted by my adorable, generous and supportive husband. A perfect excuse for eating yummy food, hanging out with friends and family, and buying something really fun to wear.


I hope your December is going as well as mine, friends! Wishing you and your family the happiest of holidays.


5 comments:

Aimee Friedman said...

Congratulations, Wendy! Enjoy the sweetness of the season! Can't wait to read your book.

Aimee Friedman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy Toliver said...

Thanks so much, Aimee!

Micol Ostow said...

CONGRATS on the launch! So exciting! What a perfect xmas present for you (and for all of us readers).

Wendy Toliver said...

Thanks Micol! I can't wait!