Tuesday, December 01, 2009

PERFECT SHOT is out today!!

Today is the release day for Perfect Shot!

I can’t believe the day is here. I’m officially a Simon Pulse Ro-Com author now. Yet thanks to the warm welcome I’ve received here, it feels like I’ve been part of the Simon Pulse Ro-Com blog family for a long while. So thanks for all the love, Ro-Com authors and readers!

Tuesday has always been my favorite day of the week. The look and sound of the word just feels friendly. And it turns out I was born on a Tuesday. So, I’m hoping Good Vibes Tuesday brings just as warm a welcome to Perfect Shot.

Check out the book trailer my 15-year-old niece Ana whipped up for me. The trailer is a total family affair. It also features the song “Butterfly” which is performed by Ana and written by both Ana and my cousin 13-year-old cousin Maeva. Also look out for my goddaughter Amanda, who makes a cameo as the beret-wearing “model.” And playing the role of the heartthrob is my cutie cousin Junior. Isn’t he a cutie?
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Serina said...

YAY, CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it:) That's a really cute vid, btw. ^_^

Jennifer Echols said...

Happy release day, Debbie. I can't wait to read it!

Debbie Rigaud said...

Thanks, Analyn and Jenn! :-)

Kelly McClymer said...

Congrats! What a great book trailer. I always want to do one...maybe one day.

I hope you enjoyed your release day!

Kelly

Debbie Rigaud said...

Thanks, Kelly! I've always been a fan of trailers, so it was just lucky that my niece was willing to help her old auntie out. Glad you enjoyed it.