Sunday, July 22, 2007

The 2 Biggest States in the U.S.

Howdy, y'all! Like many of the authors here, I got to go to Dallas for the RWA National Conf. It was so much fun. There were so many highlights, I don't know where to begin. Agent and editor meetings, drinks with old friends, blogging live from the official press room, parties and receptions galore ... It was wonderful to see my CPs (Aryn, Jenny and Nadine, who I met for the first time 3 years ago in the Big-D, and Kristin, who I met in Reno 2 years ago).


My DH surprised me (wearing a suit, no less!) for the Golden Heart and RITA awards ceremony. It was a blast being a part of all the hoopla associated with being a nominee.


And one day after getting home, I was off to Alaska for a fishing adventure. Just got home yesterday and though I'm extremely tired, it's so good to finally be home with my boys and my sweet mom who came from Colorado to watch them while I was out catching enormous and fiesty fish. (It took so long for someone to get a camera and dang, this guy was slippery!)





No comments: