Monday, January 04, 2010

"Funky" Is A Good Thing, Right?

Apparently, I am a funky writer. Who knew?

Later this week, I'll be the guest of honor on The Funky Writer radio show. (I assume, since the radio show is called "Funky Writer", that being hailed as a funky writer is a positive.)

To check out the show's blog and get a sense of what's in store, go right here. There's a contact e-mail for the show's host, Rob Batista, listed on the right side of the blog. If there's a question you're dying to have answered, send it along to him.

The interview airs live on January 7, at 8:30PM ET. If you'd like to listen to the show (or download it to iTunes for free), click on this link to access The Funky Writer Radio Show.

4 comments:

Jennifer Echols said...

For the record, I think you are very funky (in a good way).

Wendy Toliver said...

Definitely funky. :)

Kelly McClymer said...

This is cool. I'm going to check it out.

I hope you had fun.

Kelly

Kim Ward said...

I'm going to be on the Funky Writer this Thursday and I think it's great to have the funk in my manuscript.