Monday, February 25, 2008

The YA Triple Play


We are recovering from our 21st annual Oscar Party (Can we possibly be that old) and I am also coming off of a rare week in which I completed what I have dubbed my YA Triple Play. In one twenty-four hour period I submitted the manuscript for my newest Ro-Com Sea of Love which will come out in December. My new book Prama came out in bookstores. And, I had my first ever interview with Little Willow. It was kind of fun and kind of heady. But, most of all it left me kind of tired. No rest for the weary though. Inspired by my fellow Ro-Commas, I am looking to get a website up and running. All of you have such nice ones. (By the Way, even though we are scattered across the country, wouldn't it be cool for the all the Ro-Com writers to get matching bowling shirts. Just and idea.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a random bowling shirt with an undecipherable logo on it that I acquired years ago.

Woo hoo for the forthcoming website!

Glad to be a part of the triple play. Thank you.

Wendy Toliver said...

It is cool when you get to chat with Little Willow! :)

And huge congrat's on all your great YA news. Take time to soak it all up.