Tuesday, May 06, 2008

This Thursday, Come See Me Read (and Sign)!

Many thanks to the divine Ms. Echols for already posting news of this event in the handy right-hand corner of this blog.

I wanted to call out the fun fact that THIS Thursday, May 8th, at 6 p.m., I will be reading from my newest book, THE YEAR MY SISTER GOT LUCKY, and signing copies of all my other books (including, of course, A NOVEL IDEA) at the Park Slope Barnes & Noble: on the corner of 7th Avenue and 6th street in Park Slope, Brooklyn. I will be reading and signing alongside the fantastic teen authors Siobhan Vivian and Suzanne Weyn.

This is the same Barnes & Noble where several of us Romantic Comedy authors convened last February for our Valentine's reading. We got a lovely turnout then, so I hope this reading will garner a similarly big and attentive audience. If you are in the NY area, bring a couple friends along and stop by for what will surely be a fabulous evening.

xo
Aimee

No comments: