1) Hands-free phones can be just as distracting as handheld phones...if not more so.
2) Polish water ice is regular water ice mixed with soft serve ice cream. And it is yummy.
3) When the Pussycat Dolls grew up they wanted to have GROUPIES. Yeah, I totally misheard that one.
4) If you’re in the grocery store during a small earthquake, there’s really no better place to be than the bread aisle.
5) Going to Disneyland is way more fun when you bring a good-natured six-year old with you. I suspect this lesson is quite different with children who are not as good-natured.
6) Be wary when following the directions of a teen who has yet to obtain a license.
7) Good Road Trip Music: Panic At The Disco, Katy Perry, and the Mamma Mia! soundtrack. Bad road trip music: Celine Dion, smooth jazz, and anything with the words "lullaby" or "dirge" in the title.
8) Cardboard 3-D glasses inserted into TV Guide for a televised Miley Cyrus concert are not designed with adult-sized heads in mind.
9) Vampires can have babies.
10) Back to school shopping is much more fun when you don’t actually have to go back to school. (On the flip side, summer isn’t nearly as fun when people expect you to work through it.)